Axxfactor www.axxfactor.com Review

altzspec's review of Axxfactor www.axxfactor.com

“I chanced upon Axxfactor while I was surfing for cheap...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by altzspec (1 review written)

Free shipping costs if you buy your favourite lingerie, bag, and other essentials together (just like usual shopping).
Can create your own wish list of any number of items.
Link exchange.
Feedback usually replied to within 2 - 3 hours.
Good FAQ.

No bad points, so far.

General Comments
I chanced upon Axxfactor while I was surfing for cheap online women's essentials, but quality ones. It is very hard to find on a huge internet. But luckily I've found what I like here. Lots of lingerie, bags and dresses to choose from. Other websites usually sell branded goods, but they are highly expensive, and I am not too sure if they are real or fake ones. Here you find branded goods, but giving free shipping costs if you buy a combination, like lingerie, a bag and a dress, which we normally do anyway when shopping. Not only that, I have created my own wish list, and I have let my friends know what I like for my birthday. There is no limit to the number of items that can be added to the wish list. It is a great way to let people know. The staff are friendly, and feedback is usually replied to within 2 - 3 hours during their office hours. Not only that, I can keep track of my orders, configure my newsletter subscription and do link exchanges at the same time, to promote my website.

My final comment - IT IS A SUPER, GREAT WEBSITE!

• Floral Baby Doll ($35), Hobo Handbag ($45)