Adidas Tour 360 Review

Gone Golfing's review of Adidas Tour 360

Adidas Tour 360

“My feet are quite a wide fitting so i can't wear some...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by Gone Golfing (2 reviews written)

Very comfortable
Don't let water in even on water logged courses if protected properly
Lots of grips
Durable

General Comments
My feet are quite a wide fitting so i can't wear some brands of footwear and have found Adidas to be the most suitable for my foot shape. They don't need wearing in like some stiffer leather golf shoes and are very comfortable right out of the box. I play most of my golf in the North West of England and get treated to an awful lot of rain, mud and bogs so they've really been put through their paces and i'm yet to have any problems. Just make sure you take adequate care of them and change the spikes when necessary and you'll get a good few years use out of them.

369095_Montblanc's Response to Gone Golfing's Review

Written on: 26/05/2008

Bought my shoes in late October, played 4/5 rounds in the UK, and then after winter lay off started again in May, my shoes leak, even though I treated them with a shoe cream, the 3d footbed is super comfortable, but makes my feet stink. I now have Super feet in them and hav bought a 2nd paid and about to send the originals back for a refund. Hopeing that the 2nd ones are waterproof
<br/>