Webley Vulcan Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Noodles.'s review of Webley Vulcan

“My first rifle was a Webley Vulcan. As soon as i got...”

Written on: 06/06/2003 by Noodles. (1 review written)

Nice looking
Build quality
v. accurate

quite heavy

General Comments
My first rifle was a Webley Vulcan. As soon as i got it i was amazed at how good it looked especially for the price. The Beeche stock looked as good as any walnut could and the balance was great. I had prepared a 15 yard range in my garden and started off by pinging some cans with my open sights using Eley wasps 5.6mm (0.22)

It was very accurate and i spent well over 3 hours there.

I later mounted a Webley 3-9x40 scope on and it brought even better results and my accuracy improved alot.

I bought the Vulcan second hand for £110 privately without scope. I have seen them for over £200 second hand at gun shops though. Only thing was the weight of it but the balance made up for that.

A great starter rifle.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Bertie's Response to 104940_Noodles.'s Review

Written on: 05/10/2003

I'll go with you there Noodles as I used one for a while about 20 years ago.
<br>In a spring-powered air rifle you can't have the power without the weight and the only way around that is to start making 'em out of titanium.
<br>And when they do that - mortgage your house!