Ana Cristache Wedding Dresses, Fulham Road, London Review

sianejamesroyle's review of Ana Cristache Wedding Dresses, Fulham Road, London

“I loved my wedding dress shopping experience! It was...”

Written on: 18/12/2006 by sianejamesroyle (1 review written)

They listened to what I needed, interpreting my needs into an actual vision. They were always ready to go the extra mile for me, and they were very flexible with appointments; very informal and extremely friendly. Basically, just brilliant all round.

None that I can think of.

General Comments
I loved my wedding dress shopping experience! It was everything you've ever dreamed of!!! I visited there first, then I looked at numerous other shops and designers, but nobody came close to the warmth and capabilities of Ana Christache and her team. Once I had decided to go with Ana, we sat down and designed my dress together; Ana was really up for the challenge and was extremely knowledgeable about materials, colours, textures, shapes and accessories etc. Once we had agreed a design, I was then sent a quote for the entire creation of the dress and jacket. I have to say that the quote was very competitive, when I thought about buying a size 10 off-the-hanger and adding on the tailoring costs, Ana actually came out cheaper!

Basically, the dress and jacket were fantastic, the service amazing and I was 110% over-the-moon with Ana and the team! Thanks a million Ana Christache and the team for all of your fantastic work and dedication! The dress on the day was truly breathtaking!