John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights Review

Anonymous101's review of John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

“I would recommend these lights. They are easy to...”

Written on: 15/12/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

Great value
Visually impressive
Durable packaging
Ease of installation

Only to echo the sentiments of the previous reviewer and state that I was left a little vexed by the short length of the cord. Grrrrrrr, although I received my full quota of LED lights.

General Comments
I would recommend these lights. They are easy to install, and they have really contributed to the overall effect of my external Christmas decoration display. As a centre piece, I have a flashing Santa, riding a snowboard and wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and shorts accompanied with more traditional headwear. The John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights have really finished things off.

Overall, they are a good value for money buy. I would advocate taking a ride around a number of council estates for some inspirational ideas for your external adornments. Many houses are decorated not long after bommy night, and despite the fact the money could probably be better spent elsewhere, they really do seem to go all out for Christmas decorations, and I discovered several really good ideas for my own home.