Britney Spears Curious For Women Review

• Strength of Scent

ballababy's review of Britney Spears Curious For Women

Britney Spears Curious For Women

“I bought this fragrance for £8.95 at Superdrug...”

Written on: 14/12/2006 by ballababy (16 reviews written)

Gorgeous smell
Pretty packaging and bottle
Great price
Lasting smell, if quite light

The smell could be a little stronger

General Comments
I bought this fragrance for £8.95 at Superdrug (special offer), it's a bargain and it smells divine! I honestly love it and I've had compliments from friends and family friends. I think it could be a little stronger as I sometimes find myself re-applying it throughout the day but even when I don't, some people still notice the smell and make comments on it which is great :) I don't think this smell will be for everyone, it's more of a younger person's smell, say middle teens-mid thirties. I loved the little cute bottle and I think it makes a great gift too. To be honest I'm not much of a fragrance expert so I don't know what else to say, try the smell, if you like it, buy the perfume. I'm quite fussy on what perfumes I purchase but I like fruity, floral and sensual sexy scents. Anyway it's not often I buy perfume, and I got this one and I would still buy it if it were a little bit more expensive!

• Up to 8 hours