JSR Pro Bi-Pod Review

danche's review of JSR Pro Bi-Pod

“I bought one of these, as I didn't want a bipod...”

Written on: 13/12/2006 by danche (18 reviews written)

All steel construction
Adjustable height

Heavy

General Comments
I bought one of these, as I didn't want a bipod permanently attached to one particular rifle, as I have a few

It has a very good build quality, even if it's slightly heavy, it's height adjustable on both legs, for example, on uneven ground one leg can extended longer than the other one, or if you need to get more height from the ground you just extend both legsthis is a bonus compared to cheaper plastic ones, The clamp jaws fit a variety of rifle barrels, it fits all of mine, and it can be taken off when not in use, I personally think that's another bonus, the only problem with it i got is inside the jaws, there is no padding so it could scratch the barrel, it's easy to rectify though with a bit of insulating tape. I think it is very good value for money, and I use it constantly when out shooting.

I would recommend this bipod to anyone who doesn't want or need a permanently fixed one, or if you have a rifle that can't take a stud or where a permanently fixed one would interfere with movement, for example, a removable cylinder like my AAS200