Dove Summer Glow Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

roxy372's review of Dove Summer Glow

Dove Summer Glow

“I like the Dove Summer Glow tanning product. I first...”

Written on: 02/12/2006 by roxy372 (1 review written)

If you get the 200ml it's quite big, so it will last you a long time!
It leaves no streaks and gives you a nice summer glow!

For a few hours after applying it, there's sometimes a 'fake tan' smell I suppose - I can't explain it! It's not too bad, but I usually apply it after a shower in the evening, so that there isn't a smell of tan when I go to work - it only lasts an hour or two though.

General Comments
I like the Dove Summer Glow tanning product. I first used it on a Thursday morning, and then I used it again the following night. Looking at my legs on the Saturday, they look nicer than before for definite! They have more of a glow, and they aren't as white as they usually are! There is definitely a difference there already! I bought the fair to medium skin one, because I don't think I'd look right with full-on tan! Dove fair to medium skin has given me a nice summer glow!! So yeah, this product definitely works. If you want a darker colour though, I'd go for the medium to dark skin one, but this one is just right for me at the moment. Obviously the colour will build up the more I use it, but I didn't want instant colour or anything, which is good, because this is a gradual one! I love it!

• First time