Curves Review

Angelique1's review of Curves

Curves

“I've achieved great results and feel fitter than ever!...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by Angelique1 (1 review written)

Curves has a very friendly and supportive environment, all the staff are encouraging and happy to help. There are no weights, only hydraulics so you can only work to your maximum ability. It only takes 30 minutes for a complete workout, so it fits in well with my busy schedule. Also there are no men and no mirrors, which means i can workout with confidence.

It took me a while to remember how to use the machines, however there was always a member of staff nearby to help me.

General Comments
I've achieved great results and feel fitter than ever! I never thought i would enjoy working out, but i love coming here to keep fit.

Mac99's Response to Angelique1's Review

Written on: 15/01/2007

My daughter and I have just decided to join our local Curves. Reading your review has really helped us make our decision.

Izzie's Response to Angelique1's Review

Written on: 24/09/2008

I found this review helpful because it gave specific information and a better idea of what to expect from Curves.