Sagem MY-3078 Review

• Reception

• Style

:-).'s review of Sagem MY-3078

Sagem MY-3078

“I received this phone as a christmas present and was...”

Written on: 30/05/2003 by :-). (1 review written)

It's cute and tiny

Mine had to be replaced

General Comments
I received this phone as a christmas present and was very pleased. However, after a week or so a hair line crack started to appear on the hinge of the clip. It gradually progressed until a week or so ago the crack spread making some of the hinge come off. The store from where it was purchased were no help and said that my network or Sagem would not help either (they didn't even check to see if this was true.) Luckily for me, they were wrong and I received a replacement just yesterday.

Other than that, the phone has great features such as wap, a little light that flashes and you can also produce your own ringtones.

The manual does not give good details on how to use your phone, for example how to lock your key pad (which I still don't know how to do and would appreciate if somebody told me because the sagem website doesn't say how to do it either, just that you can do it.). I found out yesterday by playing that if you get the menu up and then press the star button that you get another menu that checks things such as the little lights etc.

Other than the fuss about the crack, the phone is great, it wasn't expensive like other flip top phones and is very stylish. The phone is not very popular therefore it's quite unique to have one. I definitely recommend it to others.

• Reception

• Style

Ns's Response to :-).'s Review

Written on: 30/09/2003

I have the same problem. My daughter's phone had been allready replaced once in November last year in Woolworths. Now, we have the same problem (I will say common for this phone)and I do not know where to send my phone or who should be contacted. The sagem hotline number stated in warranty papers(020) 7517 6700 does not work?
<br>