Beretta 682 gold e. 32 Review

angusgrainge's review of Beretta 682 gold e. 32

“I bought the 30 inch 3 months ago and have shot about...”

Written on: 20/11/2006 by angusgrainge (1 review written)

I bought the 30 inch 3 months ago and have shot about 1000 cartridges a week with it since then. So far, it has performed faultlessly. I was lucky enough to get some really nice wood on the stock of the sort you might pay a lot of extra money for with other guns. I have used it mostly for sporting shooting, but have also shot skeet, DTL, and FITASC. The gun sems at home whatever the discipline as long as you select the right chokes. My only criticism is of the rubber recoil pad that comes as standard. It kept snagging on my clothes but I soon fixed that by replacing it with Beretta's excellent Gel-tek pad which also does much to reduce recoil. I can now happily shoot 3-400 rounds a day without any shoulder pain at all! I am lucky enough to be able to buy any gun I want, but frankly, the 682E gold is the complete package, so why pay more?