Bosch AXT 2000 HP 200w Electric Review

Mr G Course's review of Bosch AXT 2000 HP 200w Electric

Bosch AXT 2000 HP 200w Electric

“I bought the Bosch AXT 2000 HP 2000W shredder to cut...”

Written on: 16/11/2006 by Mr G Course (1 review written)

You will find branches too big for it!

General Comments
I bought the Bosch AXT 2000 HP 2000W shredder to cut down some of my seriously overgrown bushes so that we can replace the fence. Up till now I thought the electric hedge cutter was pretty good if not old and heavy. You could cut the bits up fairly small on the ground. Wrong! This shredder is awesome! I chose it from the reviews on this site, and bought it from Tooled-up.com. I have filled 7 garden waste sacks already. I had a garden waste sheet with handles; a few bricks hold it in place when it is windy - I see you can buy a bag/cover for it as well. You can put the special tool through the machines handle and coil the lead over it. - It's the best bit of garden kit I've got!

I like it, it's doing what I need it to do. Even my wife commented how quiet it was.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib