Kodak EasyShare C330 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Monkey17's review of Kodak EasyShare C330

Kodak EasyShare C330

“In general, the C330 camera is quite good quality....”

Written on: 15/11/2006 by Monkey17 (1 review written)

Easy to use
Pictures are very good and you can crop and change to black and white quickly.
Different settings.
Light and long-lasting camera.
Very simple.

Bad battery life- I used Kodak camera batteries, lasted about a week and they are very expensive and every time I switched the camera on the battery life light would go red or orange and eventually work or not work.

General Comments
In general, the C330 camera is quite good quality. However, it's rare that the batteries will last longer than a week. However, I would recommend getting a FinePix one or something, it's worth the money, a family member has one and has had no problems with it.

I have had my Kodak c330 easyshare for nearly 3 months now, the only problem I've had with it is the batteries but don't be put off by this.

The software for this product is OK.. Easy to use but not the fastest.

If you wanted your pics put into "My Pictures" area it would take you ages to transfer them, and I'm not talking about a transfer wizard- you have to transfer each and every picture!

Enough said.

Summary: Good, easy to use camera but poor battery life and software.

• Battery Life

• 1 - 6 Months

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

Monkey17's Response to Monkey17's Review

Written on: 14/12/2006

BTW this is me again. I have just discovered a little white lie in the above review..
<br/>Well It says that you have to use a transfer wizard etc to get your pics into &#039;My Pictures&#039;
<br/>You don&#039;t. If you go onto My Computer-Shared Documents-Shared Pictures there is a file named &#039;Kodak Pictures&#039; where all the pictures you transferred into the software are stored. Just copy and paste this folder into &#039;My Pictures&#039;.
<br/>Hope this helps and I apologise for my mistake..