Crosman Accupell Review

jonty bh's review of Crosman Accupell

“I can make a hole the size of a 20p coin (6 shots) at...”

Written on: 12/11/2006 by jonty bh (3 reviews written)

Very, very accurate
No deformed ones yet
Screw on tin lid

The price

General Comments
I can make a hole the size of a 20p coin (6 shots) at 50 yards with a HW95K. I have tried RWS super domes, RWS hollow points, RWS super points, TSB Diabloe Exacts, AGS Tru Hunter, David Nickerson magnum points, Eley Wasps and Logun Penatrators, and Crosman Accupell's are the most accurate, and so they should be at £7 for 500. All I can say is you get what you pay for.

Bebbo's Response to jonty bh's Review

Written on: 20/11/2006

How did you get on with the RWS Hollows? I fire accupel and the RWS out of my 95k, and I find them both decent, though I always return to the trusty accupel!

Bebbo's Response to jonty bh's Review

Written on: 08/12/2006

Very true. I have only used the RWS Hollows for target shooting to compare them against Accupel. I've not tried hunting with them.

Jonty Bh's Response to jonty bh's Review

Written on: 21/11/2006

The RWS hollows are not very good. What's the point in having a pellet that will do loads of damage if you can not hit a thing with them?