Crosman Accupell Review

Bebbo's review of Crosman Accupell

“When I purchased a new HW95K, I received these Crosman...

Written on: 05/11/2006 by Bebbo (6 reviews written)

Consistent
Pre-lubed
Hard hitting

Little expensive
Dirty on the hands

General Comments
When I purchased a new HW95K, I received these Crosman Accupell pellets with the package. This turned out to be a real stroke of luck as the price may have put me off trying them, otherwise. The consistency is excellent and they pack a real punch.

I was soon hitting 1+ 1/2 inch grouping at 35 yards and have had little difficulty maintaining this level of accuracy. I contribute this in no small way to the Accupels as I have tried several other brands and usually experienced some movement on my grouping accuracy.

Although these pellets are already pre-lubed, I have started to add a little of the Napier Power Pellet Lube to a tin of new pellets and this seems to have helped take these already excellent pellets to a new level.

As we all know, you have to find the right combination for you and your gun and all our choices differ slightly, but if your looking for a good match for the HW95K, I don't think you'll need to look much further.