Cosatto Diablo Review

louisedalgleish's review of Cosatto Diablo

Cosatto Diablo

“I think Cosatto Diablo is a brill buggy. It's not as...”

Written on: 24/10/2006 by louisedalgleish (1 review written)

Nice grip foam handles, full recline, adjustable leg rest, funky design, lovely shiny chrome frame, good arrangements of pockets on hood, spacious seat, comes with a matching foot muff, and it is lightweight (7.5kg).
Brill for average height to tall people as it feels quite high, and good brakes.
The rain cover actually keeps the rain off and you can use it with the footrest up and cosy toes on and still have room to kick out without kicking off!

Feels quite chunky and large and feels heavier to push than what I'm used to, although it is misleading because it is only 7.5kg. >br/>Not as light and breezy as a Quinny Zapp or a Maclaren Quest.

General Comments
I think Cosatto Diablo is a brill buggy. It's not as lightweight as a cheaper stroller and it is very spacious and robust. It's a cross between a full blown size pushchair and a stroller, although this is supposed to be a lightweight stroller. It is lovely and comfy for my baby. He's one and he didn't slip or slouch or winge with neck ache. I managed to put shopping all over it and it was so steady and solid! I just wish they did a matching pram bag in this design. It's only been a few days but it's so nice and expensive. I feel too scared to mistreat it, yet like I do with my Maclaren, that will change! We'll see then just how good it really is!