Fake Bake Self Tan Cream Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

MTiberend's review of Fake Bake Self Tan Cream

Fake Bake Self Tan Cream

“I have been using Fake Bake for a month and a 1/2. I...”

Written on: 24/10/2006 by MTiberend (1 review written)

I love this product! Please never go out of business!

General Comments
I have been using Fake Bake for a month and a 1/2. I love it!! I use it 2 times a week, and I am so dark, it looks like I have tanned in Florida or Hawaii. I love it because it looks so natural. I have told all my friends and family about Fake Bake.

I use the lotion. It's the first one I bought, and I loved it so much, that's the only one I tried. Why try something else if the lotion works? My mom and my friends have bought it and we all love it. My friend was so pale, if it worked for her it will definitely work for anyone.

I will buy this product forever, so I hope they keep this on the market. Thank you Fake Bake! You are #1, and there is nothing else like this. I can't say it enough. But THANK YOU FAKE BAKE!!

• Quite a few times

Results

• Quality of Colour

348173_X Jess X's Response to 264483_MTiberend's Review

Written on: 28/02/2008

With applying Fake Bake Self Tan Cream twice a week does, the colour stay nice and even? I find that my Fake Bake tan only lasts about a week before it starts flaking off and going patchy.