Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronotimer Review

revel22's review of Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronotimer

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronotimer

“A Tag Heuer was my first diving watch and it has...”

Written on: 22/10/2006 by revel22 (1 review written)

One of the nicest looking men's watches out there. Built sturdy. Solid stainless steel band and case. LCD displays are easy to read.

Heavy.

General Comments
A Tag Heuer was my first diving watch and it has lasted 15 years without any problems and only 2 battery replacements. I still wear it. It doesn't even have a scratch on the original sapphire crystal. I have worn it all over the world in oceans, lakes, rivers, motorcycling, camping, at weddings, parties, etc. I bought another Tag, the Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronotimer, because of the dependability of the first one and because I couldn't justify the price of my other choice, even though I could easily afford it (Rolex gold and stainless blue submariner). Both watches keep excellent time. The only downside to these Tag watches I have is that they never break or self destruct so if anything, I end up getting bored with them and go out and buy something else every few years. Nice problem to have I suppose.

Gollyologist's Response to revel22's Review

Written on: 07/02/2008

I also have had a Tag Heuer S/el watch since 1987, it has been worn for work (Theatre Lighting Stagehand) every day since I bought it with absolutely no scratches on the sapphire crystal face. I used to buy a fresh watch every so often and I had always promised myself a quality watch and originally wanted a Rolex, but as the equivalent to the Tag was twice the price I settled for the Tag and have never been disappointed.