Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

CHerPig's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“Three of us purchased airline tickets from Best Travel...”

Written on: 21/10/2006 by CHerPig (1 review written)

Three of us purchased airline tickets from Best Travel Store during September, 2006. Our 3 flights departed from USA and destinations included Rome, Venice, and Frankfurt, Germany. EACH ticket transaction was completed with NO PROBLEMS. Each ticket price was about 1/2 of the price offered by better known travel websites. We were very, very pleased with bt-store, and we will absolutely purchase from them in the future!

Airline ticket confirmation takes 24 - 48 hours. The Best Travel Store prices are steeply discounted, but I was nervous until I received e-mail confirmation. Airline tickets purchased through Best Travel Store also include frequent flier miles!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Uroscadez's Response to CHerPig's Review

Written on: 01/09/2007

I completely agree with you CHerPig's. I've already traveled with Best Travel Store 5 times (purchased multiple tickets for family members each time) and I must say I was amazed at the low prices they offered in comparison to the so-called "big name" websites. I must have saved over $2000 with the 14 tickets I've purchased with them. I also have absolutely no complaints with the service.

Twenty3Sky's Response to CHerPig's Review

Written on: 15/10/2008

I am also a bit nervous about the waiting part but I had a similar experience with Vayama and that worked out ok. Let's hope we get to Korea on the cheap!

Abbyraffles's Response to CHerPig's Review

Written on: 20/02/2008

I found this review helpful because it was very clear. Thanks.