Webley Longbow Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

alex mac.'s review of Webley Longbow

“This is my second air rifle after owning a Stingray...”

Written on: 20/05/2003 by alex mac. (1 review written)

Everything

Nothing

General Comments
This is my second air rifle after owning a Stingray and the Longbow blows it out of the water. I have fitted a simmons 3-9 x 40 scope with a one piece mount and my consistancy has improved beyond belief. A great looking gun with a fantastic automatic saftey which shows how much thought has gone into this rifle. Top marks to Webley.

• Accuracy

• Handling

102954_Doobin.'s Response to alex mac.'s Review

Written on: 31/05/2003

Oh no. I'm sorry, but I must defend the Stingray here! Seriously the Longbow is an awesome gun, and it has it's pluses over the Stingray, such as the safety catch, but the Stingray can certainly hold it's own. I find the action upon the Stingray, when cocking, etc, to be much smoother, and the trigger also feels better. Though to be fair, this is probably because my mate has set his Longbow's trigger to 'hairline' state. There's no pull- it goes straight to the second stage, then BANG! dangerous, if you ask me.

Jonesey2K's Response to alex mac.'s Review

Written on: 18/08/2003

I was tring to buy a tomahawk but the retailer said that they did not make them anymore. However, they had this gun in stock. Is it similar to the tomahawk and what is the power output? 12 lbs.ft?