Konica Revio KD-100 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Bluemeanie.'s review of Konica Revio KD-100

“Had some trouble with the Konica Revio KD-100....”

Written on: 20/05/2003 by Bluemeanie. (1 review written)

Had some trouble with the Konica Revio KD-100. Software included wont work as I thought it would, but if you go to Windows explorer when it is connected (you may have to press "power" and "mode" once or twice) you will see a new virtual drive held on the camera itself. You can then cut and paste pics and vids straight over.

• Image Quality

104640_Callan Cool.'s Response to 99731_Bluemeanie.'s Review

Written on: 05/06/2003

Are u joking. I had a revio 100 and was unhappy with it. I now use a jenoptik 2.1 which cost me £10 less than konicas rrp of £100 and the difference in quality at 800x 600 as opposed to the konicas higher resolution of 1280 x1024 is clearly visible. Mail me and ill send u 2 photos to demonstrate.

Ginparis's Response to 99731_Bluemeanie.'s Review

Written on: 21/11/2004

Thank you for this comment. I had been trying for over 2 hours to extract the photos from the KD 100. I could not get the drivers for the camera to install and this review SAVED ME! I copied and pasted the photos from the camera to my PC. Thanks loads.
<br>By the way, don't buy this camera if you want one that's easy to work with once the pictues have been taken!