Taste of Home Magazine Review

From 1 review

urstandingonmytoes's review of Taste of Home Magazine

Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have...”

Written on: 18/10/2006 by urstandingonmytoes (4 reviews written)

Every meal can be made in 30 minutes or less, and there are pictures of almost everything in the magazine. It's all recipes too, and not a bunch of ads.

It doesn't come out often enough!

General Comments
Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have made me a better cook. I buy all of them, but I love the 30 minute meal one the best, because I have kids, a husband and a career, and who has time to make a "Sunday" dinner every night of the week? Every recipe I've ever tried has turned out exactly as expected, and 99% of them my family has loved. I have one picky eater that accounts for the other 1% lol.

• Quarterly

Published

• Every Edition

Regularity Of Purchase.

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Very much agree, I keep all my Taste of Home mags. Good value, great magazine - I am a subscriber.

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Taste of Home is now bi-monthly.