Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

BWassung.'s review of Air Arms 410E

“I've owned about 30 pcp's in my day of shooting. But...”

Written on: 17/05/2003 by BWassung. (1 review written)

great cheekpiece, power, accuracy, everything

none

General Comments
I've owned about 30 pcp's in my day of shooting. But i have only kept 2. The s410e is one of them(the other is the carreer 707 laminate in .25) I use my s410e with a night vision scope for hunting rabbits late at night. I use a solid lead 23 grain round, which pushes about 830 f.p.s., which is the speed i like to keep my pellets. It has about 32 f.p. of power. But all that, still is the least of the things that impresses me. The accuracy is what i love. At 10 yards my c.t.c. is about .07, at 35 its .20 and at 50 it's .40. Now these are all shots in my basement with no wind and a constant temp., but they are impressive none the less. i picked up mine in walnut for about 725$, with two clips. I wouldn't trade any other rifle to hunt at night with! Pick one up and you will see what i'm talking about.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Pjag's Response to 98610_BWassung.'s Review

Written on: 19/10/2003

Which caliber is your gun? From the 32fpe I conclude it's a .22?
<br>I'm thinking of buying an S400E (not 410) but I haven't made my mind up about the caliber. Since it's such a powerful gun I'm leaning towards a .22.
<br>What is the maximum distance to which you can take out rabbits?

Bwassung Bot's Response to 98610_BWassung.'s Review

Written on: 20/10/2003

I have the .22, which i traded for a 400e for more precise pellet loading. The longest i have teken a rabbit is 80 yards, but i think i could take them at 100 yards. I use Beeman Kodiaks, they go around 860 fps, and retain lots of energy. At 50 yards they still have 26ft/lbs of energy.