RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

kiwishooter's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I brought my RWS 34 Diana 22cal and I am thrilled with...”

Written on: 30/09/2006 by kiwishooter (23 reviews written)

Light as my Gamo shadow 1000, powerful, very good accuracy, Germany quality

Experience

General Comments
I brought my RWS 34 Diana 22cal and I am thrilled with the gun because it is even better than my Gamo 1000 22cal. Let's do some comparison with my Gamo 22cal.

Firstly, both of the guns are 22cal.

Build quality - Gamo came with plastic body and steel barrel. The RWS 34 Diana came with hard wood body and steel barrel and auto safety.

Accuracy - when it comes to accuracy, RWS 34 Diana is slightly more accurate than Gamo shadow 1000. At 20 yards distance I could get better accuracy with open sighted RWS 34 Diana than my scoped Gamo shadow 1000. How accuracy is that with out scope? The RWS 34 Diana even better than scoped Gamo.

Power - according to manufacturer, RWS 34 Diana 22 cal 710f (210m/s) and Gamo shadow 1000 22cal 722f (222m/s). However, when I tested both of them on shooting, RWS 34 Diana gives more power than Gamo 1000. My RWS 34 Diana is able to penetrate both sides of my aluminum tank at 20 yards distance and Gamo 1000 is only able to penetrate one side of the tank at same distance.

This is a very good gun!

• Accuracy