Garmin Streetpilot i3 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Nancy06's review of Garmin Streetpilot i3

Garmin Streetpilot i3

“I think this Garmin StreetPilot i3 GPS Receiver is an...”

Written on: 19/09/2006 by Nancy06 (1 review written)

Excellent value for money! Compact. Accurate. Can download speed camera locations, then gives an advanced warning, and if you continue over the speed limit, continues to warn you. Can walk around and navigate, as it takes AAA batteries. Small enough to use on a motor bike. Very accurate maps which are supplied. Map covers UK and also major roads across Europe. You can preference your route, e.g avoid highways or toll roads. Has most major functions as a TomTom, etc.

Sometimes thinks that sharp bends are junctions, but that's not bad for such a reasonable price.

General Comments
I think this Garmin StreetPilot i3 GPS Receiver is an excellent little gem! It was only £130, a third of the price of most Sat Navs. I take it everywhere and it's so small I can fit it in my bag, so I do not risk having it stolen from my car. Sadly you can't download celebrity voices like the TomTom but I think you would get fed-up of Sven guiding you to Wembely after a while!! It's great! I would recommend it to anyone!

Kiyawhite's Response to Nancy06's Review

Written on: 31/12/2007

I've just ordered A Garmin Streetpilot i3 sat nav system, and your review tells me that I should be looking forward to getting it.