Fuji Instax 200 Review

danwistrom's review of Fuji Instax 200

Fuji Instax 200

“I bought this crazy Fuji Instax 200 camera in England...”

Written on: 13/09/2006 by danwistrom (1 review written)

If you can find the film near you it's way better (and cheaper) than a Polaroid. It requires batteries, but they last a long time. The film is way sharper and more vivid than Polaroid and the format is pretty cool.

You can't buy the film just anywhere. B&H has it but since it's imported from England (I think), it costs about the same as Polaroid 600 film, but it's worth it. If you buy in bulk, it's even better.

General Comments
I bought this crazy Fuji Instax 200 camera in England years ago. It was only about $25 US and it came with film. When I got back to California I realized they don't sell the film anywhere. Since I worked for a production company, I convinced them that the Fuji Film is way better and they bought crates of it. Basically, I got free film for the last couple of years, but now that I have to actually buy it, I wouldn't think twice. It's the best instant film I've used and the camera still works as if it's brand new.