Dunlop & Donnay 65i Review

samwisesampson's review of Dunlop & Donnay 65i

Dunlop & Donnay 65i

“As you might've gathered, I'm a complete golf novice...”

Written on: 09/09/2006 by samwisesampson (1 review written)

Unbeatable value for money! Just 73 quid for a bag and rain cover, umbrella, full set of 65i irons, 2 65i woods, 1 65i driver, 1 65i putter (all graphite shafts) and a load of tees.
Get them in Soccer World, best starter set around and I've been searching for weeks.

If you're a novice - none.
There are better clubs out there if you want to spend hundreds!
The phrase springs to mind ' All the gear - no idea.....'! You must have mates like that??

General Comments
As you might've gathered, I'm a complete golf novice and have been looking for a decent set of clubs to start me off. I saw a deal in Soccer World and managed to pick a full set of Dunlop & Donnay 65i clubs (plus loads of extras) up for 73 of your English pounds!! I've had them out on the driving range and out for a few rounds. They are all you need, if you are just starting off. I got a few of my vastly more experienced golf buddies to road test them. They were suitably impressed.

Like I say, if your want to splash out a grand on a full set of top of the range clubs, then help yourself, but if you are a bad player, it ain't going to make a difference to your score.

What have you got to lose - 73 quid???