Air Arms Field .22 Review

fishe21917's review of Air Arms Field .22

“Well these Air Arms Field .22's are the best pellets I...”

Written on: 08/09/2006 by fishe21917 (4 reviews written)

No swarf or loose material, very clean, very accurate

Reasonably expensive

General Comments
Well these Air Arms Field .22's are the best pellets I have ever tried and trust me I've gone through absolutely everything. I've tried the vast majority of round head pellets and these definitely come up trumps for me.

Very very accurate and with my Air Arms s410 and scope I managed 6 shots in a row through a pellet sized hole at 35 yards (using a bi-pod)! I couldn't believe my eyes!

I recommend these pellets to anyone, especially those with Air Arms rifles as they seem to be a great combination!

Steve22Calibre's Response to fishe21917's Review

Written on: 25/11/2006

Probably one hole and 5 fliers that missed completely! LOL
<br/>Just joking.
<br/>
<br>The Air Arms Field .22 look just like the Accupels, albeit a fraction longer in size due to being a couple of grains heavier than the Accys.
<br/>
<br>I find both to be equally accurate, with the AA's being the choice for field use due to the weight / hitting power over distance.