Sharp GX10 Review

• Reception

• Style

Debbie Brown.'s review of Sharp GX10

Sharp GX10

“I debated this one against the Samsung equivalent but...”

Written on: 08/05/2003 by Debbie Brown. (1 review written)

Easy to use; nice to handle

Seems to need re-charging more often that tech details would suggest; cant work out if you can attach photos to incoming numbers so you can see pic of who is calling.

General Comments
I debated this one against the Samsung equivalent but the Vodafone deal was too good to miss. I am thrilled with the phone and all my reservations have gone out of the window! Little poorer reception than my last Nokia 6110 but still perfectly OK. I dont think anyone will be disappointed. Reviews mentioning the 'busy' menus I can't agree with...its great.

• Reception

• Style

114170_Gaz.'s Response to 95801_Debbie Brown.'s Review

Written on: 08/07/2003

You can attach pictures to numbers, in the phonebook and in a name the bottom row under name, numbers, group etc is picture and you just attach a picture from My Pictures.