1450 Cafe Bar, Coventry Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Monroe's review of 1450 Cafe Bar, Coventry

“The 1450 Cafe Bar in Coventry is perfect for those...”

Written on: 03/09/2006 by Monroe (1 review written)

Perfect for a quiet first date or a night out to eat with a partner.

Around £20 per person, working out at an expensive prise for younger couples to become regulars, but my boyfriend and I enjoy making it our special place, and keeping it a once a month visit does that for us. Too much of a good thing tarnishes its specialness.

General Comments
The 1450 Cafe Bar in Coventry is perfect for those romantic special occasions as it's quiet and upscale. The food is delicious, so fresh and juicy. The Chicken Tikka salad (actually not a curry, instead a succulent lime and coriander chicken breast, accompanied by fresh salad) is especially good for those of us ladies wanting to watch our weight on a first date! The food is so full of flavour, the atmosphere relaxing and the service welcoming, it's definitely worth the price! The bar is fully stocked with all the general favourites, the wine list perfectly selected and a range of non-alcoholic drinks available also. This restaurant is a favourite for me and my boyfriend to dine at each month. I recommend a visit for all couples, especially for those first dates!

• Modern European

Food Type

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Quiet/Refined