Thick-Dick, Tribal Seductions Review

From 1 review

Cult Fiction's review of Thick-Dick, Tribal Seductions

Thick-Dick, Tribal Seductions

“I have played the same song for at least a month now...”

Written on: 02/09/2006 by Cult Fiction (10 reviews written)

When the music starts to play its Insatiable. This cd is no longer available to purchase in any high street retail shop such as HMV or Virgin Megastore, it can only be purchased from the internet. I saw recently, people selling this particular cd on e-bay from a not so insatiable price of around 20 odd quid. However I was fortunate enough to find someone on amazon selling it for a steal at 10.50 pounds. This music is raw, classy, deep and essential for your Fiat Punto equipped with an arsenal of high definition base boosters in the boot.

It was scratched and jumped around a bit when I played it. However this is in no way criticising the content of the cd, I'm just indicating that second hand products will have the odd defect. I make reference to a second hand golf club I bought - only actually realising that it was for a left handed person after I had bought it online and it came delivered to my house facing the other way round.

The Artist who produced this cd could have perhaps used a more appropriate name for their audience - as the title Thick-Dick may upset some people and frighten others away from buying the cd; in some cases it may scare people away from searching it on the internet as it could produce a list of searched items that may be slightely different from what the user was initially intending to look at.

General Comments
I have played the same song for at least a month now and to be quite honest I can think of nothing better to do, other than to pass the time away by listening to the repetative beats from this rare to find cd.

It gives a whole new meaning to the word Tribal Seduction - I can't at this point in time explain why, but I think its a good way to end this review.

• Shakira

Other Artists Listened To