Kuramathi Tourist Island - Kuramathi Village Review

E Skinner.'s review of Kuramathi Tourist Island - Kuramathi Village

“It was an overall pleasure to stay on this island. ...”

Written on: 07/05/2003 by E Skinner. (1 review written)

There wasn't any!

General Comments
It was an overall pleasure to stay on this island. The customer service from the hotel as well as the rooms, restaurant and bar was excellent. The snorkeling was also very good. Each room (chalet) had air conditioning, where as I've heard that some islands don't have air-con!
Would definitely go back.

105263_Tracy.'s Response to 95499_E Skinner.'s Review

Written on: 08/06/2003

I am planning a holiday to the maldvies in 2004 and i was hoping for more information ie the best air line, what kind of food, the snorkelling, the facillities ect....

Djmiranda's Response to 95499_E Skinner.'s Review

Written on: 18/07/2005

I am hoping someone can advise me on the weather in the Maldives please? Are there times of the year when you shouldnt travel there, if so when? And if there are seasons, what and when are they? Any information not just on the climate but any useful tips and/or recommendations of islands in the Maldives would be very much appreciated! My dream is a bungalow on stilts on the water with a glass floor, does this exist anywhere? That would make my year if there was.
<br>
<br>Thanks in advance your time,
<br>Miranda

Hirenpathak's Response to 95499_E Skinner.'s Review

Written on: 20/06/2005

I am planning to go to Kurumathi blue lagoon in Jan 2006. I would like to know more about the expenses there. Can someone please guide me for that ?

Al2's Response to 95499_E Skinner.'s Review

Written on: 08/06/2004

Tracy
<br>Not sure if you have already been to the Maldives, but my girlfriend and I have just returned from Kuredu Island.
<br>We had the most amazing holiday which we could not fault! Would recommend this place to anyone. I won't go into too much detail in case you've already been somewhere, but, if not, I would be happy to tell you more about Kuredu.

Tony Cornish's Response to 95499_E Skinner.'s Review

Written on: 28/08/2003

Tracy
<br>my wife and I went to the maldives last year and cannot remember the Island we stayed on. The reason I am telling you this is that we went to an island that was really an Italian resort. Nobody tells you that and we were the only two that spoke english there, and is a good job we like each others company. Make sure that where ever you go there are english speaking people.
<br>Good luck and it is realy a beautiful place to take a holiday.