London, London Eye Review

sunymuny's review of London, London Eye

“I took lots of pictures of London from the top of the...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by sunymuny (5 reviews written)

I took lots of pictures of London from the top of the London Eye. The best part of the world's biggest observation wheel is that you stay at the edge all the time. There are no wires or machinery blocking your view from the top or sides, and one can enjoy the full view of London. A nice piece of engineering!

It takes a minimum of 30 minutes for one round, and if you're in hurry this is not the ride you what you want to get on.

• March 2006

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages

Ages suited for

Tinkerbell999's Response to sunymuny's Review

Written on: 26/03/2007

I work in London, so see enough of the place! However, the London Eye is such a great sight seeing day out, we take our friends and family there when they come to visit us.
<br/>
<br/>They do a package where you can do a boat trip as well as the eye, I would definitely recommend it to anyone, even the kids loved it.
<br/>
<br/>A great day out for everyone, the last time we went, the youngest person with us was 2 years old and the eldest was 72. They all enjoyed it. I saw they also had a fast-track service for registered disabled persons and we have seen many wheelchairs being loaded onto the wheel, they slow or stop it temporarily, I am not sure which!
<br/>Go !