Beeman SS1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

abarclay's review of Beeman SS1000

“I also purchased this rifle at big 5, on sale for...”

Written on: 30/08/2006 by abarclay (1 review written)

Stock is nice. Good power. Very accurate.

Trigger pull is too difficult

General Comments
I also purchased this rifle at big 5, on sale for $149. Given what I've read, I assumed it would be very accurate and an excellent.

Indeed, it is accurate, but its next to impossible to pull the trigger, I actually find my forearm muscles twitching when pulling the trigger and that's no good.

So, I proceeded to take the gun apart in order to adjust the "two stage, adjustable trigger". Of course, as the first poster mentioned, this gun does NOT have the adjustable trigger.

This makes the gun completely unusable to me. I'm going to give Beeman a call and see if there is anything they can suggest, but assuming they don't suggest anything (for free or relatively little cost), I'm going to return this air rifle.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Davidperez57's Response to abarclay's Review

Written on: 07/03/2007

You are absolutely right about the trigger. It is the worst I have ever used. Useless! I must have to apply at least 5 pounds of pressure to get it to fire. Horrible!!!!!!! Piece of junk!!