Tomy Tomica - Thomas And Friends - Adventure Set Review

thetrain's review of Tomy Tomica - Thomas And Friends - Adventure Set

Tomy Tomica - Thomas And Friends - Adventure Set

“My three year old and I have become obsessed with the...”

Written on: 27/08/2006 by thetrain (1 review written)

I completely disagree with xxmagneticxx comments. Yes many of the different train models have various ways of inserting the battery, but a quick look at the easy-to-follow directions do wonders! On some trains a screw driver is needed but most do not. But enough about batteries. Compared to the wooden train set, this set (blue track) is a better value. If floor space is an issue, the track and train DOES take up more space then the wooden track , but when factoring in price, durability and EASE of use, (plus it seems that the age group for the plastic blue track is bigger) this set is way better.

The biggest complaint is that if the track pieces are not perfectly aligned, then sometimes the train gets stuck on the track.

General Comments
My three year old and I have become obsessed with the tomica blue train set. We play for hours on end. Furthermore, every time we go to the department store that carries this line of product, we are forced to see what they have new.