Dunlop & Donnay 65i Review

Golfbeginner's review of Dunlop & Donnay 65i

Dunlop & Donnay 65i

Dunlop & Donnay 65i Golf Irons are nice to use but the...”

Written on: 24/08/2006 by Golfbeginner (1 review written)

Dunlop & Donnay 65i Golf Irons are nice to use but the Club shafts come loose and as a result cause the fibre glass shafts to break. I'm very disappointed with the purchase I made and don't know how to contact Dunlop about this, as the shop I purchased the clubs from, has closed down.

Peter Jubb's Response to Golfbeginner's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

Go to Sports World. I purchased a set of Dunlop & Donnay 65i golf irons from them in June. I used them twice a week until this weekend when the 7i head parted company from the shaft. Manager very helpful, offered me a full refund, or, as the Dunlop 65i no longer stocked, (I wonder why) to make up the difference on an alternative but slightly more expensive set. Took the latter, as whilst they were OK I was very pleased with them.