Bruno's Mama Mia, Bedford Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Dave Q's review of Bruno's Mama Mia, Bedford

“I cannot say enough about the quality, service and...”

Written on: 22/08/2006 by Dave Q (1 review written)

The food and drink are reasonably priced, especially considering the effort that goes into each and every one of these dishes.
The Service is fantastic.
The portions are incredibly generous which is unusual when the food is this nice.
The memories of my last meal there are making me salivate as I write this!

I really can't think of any, apart from my wallet being a little lighter from going so often! Oh, the wine list could offer more selection, but why bother when the house wine is so nice?

General Comments
I cannot say enough about the quality, service and overall atmosphere, that Bruno's Mama Mia Restaurant in Bedford, offers. It isn't enough that Bruno and his team of highly trained staff spend days making some of the sauces, that this food is so sought after people come from all over the country to try it, that the service is phenomenal, but Bruno makes it his duty to make you feel welcome, and when you have been a couple of times, he personally visits your table for a little friendly banter, or just a little chat. I am now a regular at this establishment, visiting at least once a week, and he treats me as a long lost brother whenever I step across the door.

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Satnav2007's Response to Dave Q's Review

Written on: 14/06/2009

I found this review unhelpful because... its very detailed but is three years old cmon expert please do a repeat