Neighbours Review

viking06's review of Neighbours

“Ah Neighbours, you've got me through so many times and...”

Written on: 18/08/2006 by viking06 (52 reviews written)

Ah Neighbours, you've got me through so many times and given me a lot of times I'd needed to get through!

I've been watching Neighbours for as long as I can remember, an absolute classic in my book!

With some great characters, Karl Kennedy, need I say anymore! And the best yet sometimes seemingly absurd story lines remember when Susan had amnesia and she thought she was 15 years old for a time (aww good old neighbours!), however they also provided with the most nerve-racking times, the plane crash, who survived who didn't and when are Susan and Karl going to get back together, all these longing looks its driving me mad, I will loyally stick with neighbours and wait patently till that day!!

It's a great show, where you can follow the characters as they grow up and the trails and tribulations that life throws at them along the way Harold (Big H) for example what a guy. . He's survived and experienced the following:

1. Losing his memory

2. Disappearing out to sea

3. Losing his wife and family

4. Losing his beloved coffee shop (Tear!)

5. Become a psycho killer for a time

6. Losing his faith and gaining it right back

I think you get the idea it's a great show and I advise everyone to watch it

(Note to the scriptwriters though. leave big H alone has he not suffered enough!!?) He he

182801_Clair's Response to viking06's Review

Written on: 30/08/2006

There is one more pending storyline for old jelly belly and that's the love he and Lou share. Come on script writers when are we going to see neighbours first gay kiss.