WKD Blue Review

Anonymous101's review of WKD Blue

WKD Blue

“WKD is a massive alcopop brand and the WKD Blue...”

Written on: 18/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

WKD Blue is widely available throughout the British Isles nowadays, the product continues to benefit from a successful marketing campaign which has guaranteed the brand it's position as a market leader. The product is of a consistent quality.

WKD Blue is very expensive in most bars, pubs and clubs around the UK, the product offers a sickly sweet sensation after a few and I honestly feel reluctant to let out a burp in case I barf up over fellow revellers, which would probably result in me being on the wrong end of a bat and ejected from the bar.

General Comments
WKD is a massive alcopop brand and the WKD Blue variety is as popular as ever, the company claim to have invested over £20 million in various forms of advertising and marketing campaigns, The popular catchphrase "Have you got a WKD side" is now synonymous with the brand. The ads almost entirely feature men, in an obvious attempt to attract males to the product, which is an interesting alternative strategy for this traditional female focused market. Despite the evident work achieved by WKD, I find that the drinkers of the blue variety are still primarily made up of teenage girls sporting too much discounted gold jewellery purchased from Argos. It could be argued that WKD is a potent accelerate of obnoxious and unruly behaviour too. I remember one incident when my mate was out on the hoy with me, he informed me that he had been involved in a bit of a ruck with their lass. He had been on the WKD's for a couple of hours when he said he needed the loo. He was gone for ages, then I started hearing all these banging noises coming from the toilet, despite the fact the music being played in the bar was fairly loud. I went to investigate and I discovered that my mate was all red in the face, proper flustered and involved in a fight with the condom machine. I was simply aghast at the reaction my pal had suffered to consuming this product, as he is usually a mild-mannered and placid individual. So please drink responsibly folks. WKD are also accused of over using "sex" to promote their products and targeting the young drinker in their ad campaigns.