The Sunday Times Wine Club www.sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk Review

• Quality of Selection

babrahams's review of The Sunday Times Wine Club www.sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk

The Sunday Times Wine Club www.sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk

“My husband and I joined the Sunday Times Wine Club a...”

Written on: 02/08/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Excellent choice, superb offers and great delivery.

None so far.

General Comments
My husband and I joined the Sunday Times Wine Club a few months ago, and we have been delighted with the choice of wines, the delivery and in particular the special offers.

Recently they sent me an offer, and I ordered three cases of wine and I with my voucher I saved over £90 - what a bargain. The wine, which is of excellent standard, worked out to be less than £3 per bottle. I must say my wine cellar is looking a lot more healthy these days, with a superb choice at all times.

Ordering is very simple, either over the phone or online - the staff are extremely helpful with advice on different types of wine, and try to sort out what is best for you ie., which region you prefer, the grape you prefer, old classics or new world - and they tailor the special offers to your needs.

Delivery is extremely quick. We could not be happier, and just wish we had joined earlier. I think we will be a life long member now. Highly recommended.

• Excellent