KJW Glock 23 FMV Review

Glock Fan's review of KJW Glock 23 FMV

“My KJW Glock 23 is pretty accurate at 15 yards (45...”

Written on: 02/08/2006 by Glock Fan (1 review written)

My KJW Glock 23 is pretty accurate at 15 yards (45 feet), hitting the target all in the black at about 5 inch groups firing off-hand.

My version which I bought in the Philippines does not have a trigger safety. The safety on the trigger is actually missing. I'm not sure if the version shipped to this country is such, but I have seen a couple of copies around with the same missing feature. Any comment on the missing trigger safety?

I wouldn't want to prejudice any Airsoft Glock pistols at the moment, as I don't have enough firing rounds with them. I have a Tokyo Marui Glock 18C as well, but as I mentioned, I do not have enough rounds fired with it. I would be happy to read about any comments on these two "weapons" of mass discussion.

359766_Sweffymo's Response to Glock Fan's Review

Written on: 16/04/2008

This model only hase the on-frame safety, which you operate by moving the fake serial number plate.

359766_Sweffymo's Response to Glock Fan's Review

Written on: 16/04/2008

The KJW G23 does not have a trigger safety, but instead it has an "on-frame safety." The fake serial number plate on the bottom of the gun is actually a switch that activates the safety.