Nero 7 Premium Review

whatever999's review of Nero 7 Premium

☆☆☆☆☆
Nero 7 Premium

“I hate Nero. I have been burning cd's and dvd's with...”

Written on: 31/07/2006 by whatever999 (1 review written)

None,in my view.

General Comments
I hate Nero. I have been burning cd's and dvd's with it for 2 years now. I did not get rid of it only because I did not take the time to find out about another dvd burning program that does not make me hate life like Nero does.I have always spent valuable time to always try to learn something about it and it always make me running out of patience. The manuals seems written by brainless people. For example,I wanted to make some tests on my new DVD writer a week ago,and for some reason the 'start' button in the dumb Nero DVD tests is always greyed out. I have looked in the manual for 18 minutes,and I could not find ANY info about the dumb thing.

I have searched on their website for another 14 minutes,and I found no manual about the dumb Nero 'Tools'.

I could go on forever,that was only an examlple....I hate Nero,it's manuals,and it's website,and I will find an alternative soon because I am tired to get angry at this dumb program.

It does so many things that I find really unnerving...for example,when I finish burning a DVD,the dumb thing ejects it automatically....then I have to insert the disc again to check that the data recorded there works. And did I ever find where to cancel the 'eject' option? You bet I did'nt.

Then,if you want the manuals,you have to download them from their website,and then you have to choose between 20 different versions. How stupid and annoying.
Buy another program and avoid Nero....your life will be a more pleasant.