Virginia Hayward Traditional Christmas Hamper Review

peterrichmond's review of Virginia Hayward Traditional Christmas Hamper

Virginia Hayward Traditional Christmas Hamper

“Beautifully presented gift, the Virginia Hayward...

Written on: 31/07/2006 by peterrichmond (1 review written)

Fantastic treat when it arrived. Beautifully packaged and very good value for money. Was going to opt for one of the less expensive offerings which I have had in the past, but decided to go for a bigger treat. Glad I did! Some nice finishing touches added as well as some scrumptious foods.

Too tasty, everyone wanted some, think I should get a commission from Virginia Hayward!

General Comments
Beautifully presented gift, the Virginia Hayward Traditional Christmas Hamper was full with delicious and scrumptious treats. I ordered from virginiahayward.com which is a fairly easy site to navigate through. Decision did take a while as I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go for this one which was about £180 or for some of the least expensive hampers (there are hampers and gifts from about £20, I think). Glad I went for this! Boy, there were some mouthwatering treats! What I really appreciated was the fact that a lot of the items were ones I had never come across before (you think you have tried biscuits, but try some of the Cairnsmoor biccies, you'll never turn back!!!)

Overall, I thought that the hamper was a decent price for what came in it. As a Christmas hamper, It was a real treat, we decided last year to really treat ourselves and this was a good way to start!

Shelleyh's Response to peterrichmond's Review

Written on: 02/11/2006

I think you must get commission from Virginia Hayward. Nice touch adding the URL too. In my experience, Virginia Hayward hampers are full of cheap, average-quality fillers, and they are simply dull. Nothing worth getting excited about.

Emilyg3000's reply to Shelleyh's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

It is known in the business that Virginia Hayward are posting their own excellent reviews and getting people to post bad reviews on other hamper companies sites. A poor excuse of a company.