Sony Ericsson T300 Review

• Reception

• Style

Mobile Meister.'s review of Sony Ericsson T300

Sony Ericsson T300

“After reading reports on this website about the Sony...

Written on: 24/04/2003 by Mobile Meister. (1 review written)

Polyphonic tones, WAP, downloadable games, email, MMS, great reception

Camera/quality of photos

General Comments
After reading reports on this website about the Sony Ericsson T300 being slow, I was a bit dubious about buying it but I'm glad I didn't let that put me off. For the past two years I've had a Nokia 3210 and it's the most reliable phone I've owned. The Sony Ericsson is tons better and if I get bored I can download new games and the polyphonic tones are great. It has multimedia messaging and will store tons of SMS messages at one time. I think its looks are good - not the best around but definitely not the worst and you can change the covers. The reception is the best I've ever had and I don't think its slow - the WAP is pretty fast and when you're typing a text message, you can stop and think and the phone will be waiting for your next move. The only bad point is the quality of the photos - they're not very clear even in broad daylight but you can't really expect a phone costing £100 with a free camera to be absolutely super quality. But when you send the photo to a computer via e-mail, the resolution is tons better and you can add effects to your pictures using the free camera. The only change I'd make to this great phone is give it a higher resolution screen. But for the money you pay, it's definitely more than I expected.

• Reception