Tesco Clubcard Review

• Quality of Incentives

cambsman.'s review of Tesco Clubcard

“First off, I shop at Tescos because I like the store,...”

Written on: 22/04/2003 by cambsman. (1 review written)

Money Off Coupons!

Big brother is watching you!

General Comments
First off, I shop at Tescos because I like the store, not for the Clubcard. However I also run a company car and get all my fuel at Tesco, so the points build up fairly quickly. This means I am a Premium card holder (all you have to do is spend £60 per week in any quarter to be a premium card holder for that quarter).

I normally use the vouchers that they send me for money off the shopping....but then I looked into the deals on the site. Took me back when I realised that as a premium card holder, £2.50 worth of coupons would get me a £10 off voucher for a number of theme parks/attractions. Sent of £10 in coupons and got back £40 off vouchers that the family and I are using to get four of us into Woburn Safari Park for only £6!

Well worth looking into, as it turns every £2.50 into a tenner - and they do Logoland, hotel stays and all sorts.