Astral Moisturising Cream Review

Sue Dray.'s review of Astral Moisturising Cream

Astral Moisturising Cream

Astral moisturising Cream is the best moisturising...”

Written on: 15/06/2001 by Sue Dray. (1 review written)

Astral moisturising Cream is the best moisturising cream I have ever used, I have spent pounds on moisturisers in the past and Astral is the one that I now use and have no intention of changing, I apply it morning and night to my face and apply it before I use foundation, it has kept my skin young looking - Astral is very much a part of my beauty resume.

49107_Kate.'s Response to 2537_Sue Dray.'s Review

Written on: 07/11/2002

Hey...where can I buy this Astral cream? I live in Canada...any ideas?

Janice.'s Response to 2537_Sue Dray.'s Review

Written on: 04/07/2003

Iagree about astral it is a very good product Iam coming over to sydney at christmas to see my family if you want me to bring some over for you to try please let me know

71633_Gill.'s Response to 2537_Sue Dray.'s Review

Written on: 09/02/2003

I could not agree more, unfortunately I am unable to find Astral here in Australia, can you tell me if it is available here at all