Evans Online www.evans.co.uk Review

Red Fox's review of Evans Online www.evans.co.uk

“I have been on the Evans website for weeks checking on...”

Written on: 07/07/2006 by Red Fox (6 reviews written)

Nothing

Lack of stock, negative response to requests for stock information, slow site, long-winded to navigate.

General Comments
I have been on the Evans website for weeks checking on three items which I want to purchase. Two were not available in my local store and one was, but despite frequent visits, they never had my size. Weeks and weeks have passed and what I want still isn't available in my size. I have emailed them but they say they cannot give me any information on stock which is a complete waste of time. The website is by far the most long-winded I have ever been on and it takes ages to navigate. Sections are not broken down into manageable chunks, for example if you search fashion tops you have to go through just under 40 pages, as each page only has 4 items on it, this takes ages as it is so S-L-O-W (even with broadband). Frequently it gets stuck and you get a message saying it is due to high demand. Definitely one of the worse websites I have ever visited - I give up!

• none

• Still waiting

Red Fox's Response to Red Fox's Review

Written on: 01/12/2006

Pleased to see that since my negative review and numerous emails to Evans advising how slow their website was, they have now changed the format, and the website is far easier to navigate!