Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

PlasmaEtcher.'s review of Air Arms 410E

“I recently gained internet access and the world of...”

Written on: 18/04/2003 by PlasmaEtcher. (1 review written)

Light to Medium weight.
Quiet built in shroud.
Multi shot - 10 shot rotary magazine.
Adjustable Power Screw.
Large air capacity.
Smooth Bolt Action.
Great Adjustable Trigger.
Extremely Accurate with Kodiaks/JSB Domes.
Beautiful Beech Stock with high cheekpeice.
Fits very nice and is very comfortable.
Red Dot on magazine indicates last shot.

No Safety.
Magazines are $45 each!!
Cover for fill valve is too heavy - I don't use it at all.
No single shot feature for FT use.
Fill valve too large.

General Comments
I recently gained internet access and the world of online posting and the exchange of information on this little subculture of airguns. I bought this AA 410E airgun a year ago from a disgruntled customer who was not happy with the accuracy/quality/value and with the whole airgun scene in general. He said he had a fallout over the phone with the dealer in the MN area last year. He wasn't at all happy with the gun and offered it to me for $400 with an extra magazine (which were both cracked) and Bushnell Trophy 4-12. My friend said it was a steal of a deal and his favorite aigun dealer in Cali would fix any issues the gun had.

The gun was gone over by a friend of mine who is into PCP's and he sent it to Pomona AG in Cali to be upgraded and checked out. After spending another $90 ($30 for shipping and $60 for the adjustable power screw upgrade) and two weeks the gun returned. After side by side testing with my friends 410E they were almost the same at 50 yds with respect to group size with Kodiaks. The dealer in Cali replaced my cracked magazine covers free and said the barrel/shroud had alignment issues and the oring was melting in the breech (the previous owner had been using FP-10 for pellet lube which my friend says melts Urethane o-rings - I've since changed to bicycle chain wax spray) and the breech block had slid back on the bolt. It came in a zip lock bag when I first got the gun from the previous owner. It also had a loose spring sounding thing inside somewhere that would rattle when the gun was tilted or or moved. It was all repaired N/C when the gun was returned.

This gun also had FX pump, sling & swivels, harris bipod, a tin of Kodiaks, JSB Exacts, Ram Jets and a nice plastic case. For $500 used I'm told this was an incredible value!! The owner said he had only shot 400-500 rounds through it.

I've since shot about 5000-6000 pellets so far and absolutely love the gun. I am still pumping the gun by hand but am considering other means of charging.

This rifle has been incredible as to its accuracy and design. I just had to post this even though I see its kinda all been said before! It helped me make my decision so I hope this helps you too.

My friend tells me when I use lighter pellets the adjustable power will get me more shots between fill ups.

• Accuracy

• Handling

91851_Delldude.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/04/2003

Great review! I especially loved the mentioning of the FP-10 melting the orings. I use it after reading about it on an airgun site/dealer board and have had my orings melt on my Tarantula and Career way too early for my taste(less than 1000 rounds in each gun). I am switching to Slick 50 One lube and made some Whiscomb Honey for testing as well. I have poured a small amount of each lube in a small bottle with an oring at the bottom. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

Pelleteer's Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 01/05/2004

Just went to an airgun groundsquirrel shoot in Idaho and there was 7 410E's present hailing from Seattle, WA to Sacramento Ca and 6 of them had the power mod - and they all were bought from Pomona AG...

Xtrmn8Tr's Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 09/04/2004

The power mod from steve @ pamona air guns consists of modifing the existing valve air channel (as in machineing and modifying...hence the phrase power mod---get it?) with a needle valve that is tapered...adjustment range for this needle is typically from all the way in (lightly seated...meaning with only two fingers...thumb and point finger......not cranked tight) to 3 turns out...each 1/4 turn produces approx. 1 ft. lbs. which = 4 ft.lbs per turn for a total of approx. 12 ft.lbs....guns ussually get shipped to the owner with a setting of approx. 20 ft. lbs of energy...needle turned all the way in...if you choose three turns out you end up with approx 32 ft. lbs....the biggest reason for this power mod is the fact that the owner can dial in (for accuracy) the exact amount of velocity to match practically any pellet on the market...a rifle with out this modification means the owner must experiment with all kinds of different pellet weights and styles till he finds a combination that is accurate and in the case of the S410E he'll probably end up using heavy pellets only...because with out the power mod you are locked in to only 1 power setting...where as the guy with the power mod can use light "el cheapo "pellets if he chooses and turn the velocity needle in (slower fps.)and end up using less volume of air...as in less psi drop per shot taken and still have great accuracy (just takes a little trial and error experimentation )...this end of the power spectrum is great for casual plinking of your deck or just shooting to have some fun with your buddies...or you can crank up the velocity and switch to heavier pellets and do some very serious pest removal...or anything in between...KOOL!...would'nt you agree...point is guys you have the Ultimate in ... versatility ... power ... and economy...add all this to the fact that the air arms s410e is resonable in price ...accurate...powerful...economical...looks good ...handles well...is very quiet...it's not hard to see why it is one of the biggest reviews on this site, as well as one of the most popular pcp rifles around...L8tr...Xtrmn8tr

Pelleteer's Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 03/01/2004

I didn't realized he was a retired LA police officer wounded in the line of duty. I bought from him cause he has always given me straight answers that have never left me burning with buyers remorse after the purchase. Now I feel even better about supporting him.

Savage's Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 30/12/2003

WHEN IT COMES TOO HONESTY AND INTEGRETY THERES NO BETTER MAN TO DEAL WITH OTHER THAN STEVE AT POMONA AIR. I'VE PURCHASED MANY ITEMS FROM STEVE AND I CAN'T SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT THE RETIRED PEACE OFFICER. HES STRAIGHT UP ABOUT EVERYTHING.
<br>ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT POMONA AIR IS I CAN CALL HIM ANYTIME DURING HIS BUSINESS HOURS TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GUN NEEDS. THIS IS WHAT I'VE HAVE BOUGHT FROM POMOMNA AIR, A 22&25 THEOBEN RAPID 12,A DAYSTATE HUNTSMAN, 3 AIR ARMS, A FALCON PISTOL AND NO PROBLEMS.

Hoss's Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 05/09/2003

I had reviewed this gun earlier,and since have read more of the comments on this gun. Steve at pamona air is very easy to deal with and will bend over backwards to help you with your choices, and questions. My AA 410e does not have the power adjustment but I think I will have it done. To all do NOT listen to all the dealers down talking Steve at Pamona Air, they sell their guns at a higher price and will say anything to make you buy from them. I drove to Steve's house when I bought mine, Myself and my friend talked with him for roughly an hour. Bottom line is that you will not find a gun as accurate and reliable at this price range nor will you find a better person to deal with than Steve at Pamona Air. Just Take your time and read all the reviews on this site and gun and you will end up purchacing it.
<br>
<br>
<br> Hoss

117666_Left Out In The Cold.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 22/07/2003

My shooting buddy has a .177 410E and it shoots circles around my Tarantula. He shoots about as accurate but he gets tons more shots (60) and its is alot quieter with the shroud. I've had some problems with the bolt closing on my $800 Tarantula a few months ago and noticed some small bits of spring falling out and I made some calls to find out the valve needs to be replaced. Come to find out I'll be charged for the parts $55 + labor + shipping which would be over $150 and I can't swing the scratch right now so in the closet it sits till I figure out a way to sell it. Its only a year and two months old and already its going to cost me major $$ to get shooting again. I heard I have to take the barrel off and remove the guts of the gun and put it all together without causing a leaky seal if I want to do this myself. I should have bought a 410E in the first place. Meanwhile my shooting buddy is out there shooting his 410E (sometimes when I tag along he lets me shoot his wife's S200) and he's got 3 times the amount of rounds through his gun than mine with no problems. I was told there wasn't any issues with the Tarantula's when I bought mine but here I am seeing the valve issue with some others on this thread. The importer told me over the phone mine is the first one ever to go bad but they won't cover it or replace it free even though its close to being under warranty. They don't even stock parts cause they are so reliable according to him. My Tarantula is going to stay in the closet and the next bunch of cash I get will go to a new 410E!!
<br>I just called another dealer of Air Arms to find out its going to be a long wait for the next batch of .177 410e's to come in but by then I'll have enough saved up to buy one. Grrrrrrr

110754_177.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 26/06/2003

I've just got the wild hair to get a .177 410E but was just informed they are hard to come by. I've read that those who have them are coveting them and with having 3 .22 cal PCP's I want to get a .177 410E with the power mod so I too can get 60 shots per fill and the incredible accuracy that I've read so much about. There is only one rumored to be comming in country through customs from AA on this month's shipment and its already sold. DARN!! I guess its time to put some cash down and get serious cause I'm going to have a long wait. Might as well get the walnut stock too while I'm at it.

108638_Leadpuppy.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 18/06/2003

This is an awesome place! I've had a blast reading and taking all this in on the 410/400E. I think I'm going to risk the 410E with its magazine since it seems to be working good according to the feedback here. Why not shoot repeater if you've got the chance? As for the choice of caliber I think I'm going .177 for now since I'm mainly shooting for fun and not hunting. Is there anyplace besides Brad's Classifieds to find these things used and in good condition? Anyone want to sell theirs in .177?

104228_Jackson.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 04/06/2003

Great cache of information on the 410E! When I see comments like those made by BarleyPOP and others I know I am in the company of the sharpest consumers. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when reading about this mfg/model rifle and the options and dealers profiled. For some strange reason only this rifle has such a broad user/support base. I hope this trend continues to the other brands and models.

102757_Daytrader.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 30/05/2003

Just got my 410E in .22 shipped to me and am very pleased despite the lack of a safety. I have been shooting in the back 40 for the last week hardly doing anything else but shooting my new gun. The first two days were spent minding the status of the magazine to keep from shooting air, periodically checking the bar guage and also being vigilant with my gun safety cause my 14 year old daughter is always behind me. I am a new gun owner so my stress level is quite high when handling a gun with other people in close proximity. Especially my children. I also bought the adjustable power option due to the recommendations and have been playing with it the last few days. I am getting 45 shots shooting Crosman Premiers at 875 fps and I am pretty happy - bought a new chronograph as well. Accurcy is excellent compared to my springers. I have had nothing but pure joy the last few days with this new toy and I don't expect to lose interest in this as I have with other hobbies. I am going to have to buy pellets in bulk and new clothes from all the weight I'll be losing from the pump workout. After one year I promised myself to buy a tank to fill the guns with. I bought a 75 acre estate 5 years ago and its full of squirrels and critters that are needing to be thinned out a bit. Thanks to those to commented back to me.

102695_Quicksilver66.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 30/05/2003

Karl & Blaine, the valve on my Viper just went out and I had some small parts rattling around the action and it wouldn't close. I am not sure how many rounds I have through the gun but its been about 5 boxes of Premiers and 10-15 tins of Beeman FTS or so. Did you go to Airguns of Arizona for parts and did you fix the guns yourself or have them do it. What did they charge? I read somewhere the parts were about $50 delivered but its a half day of taking the barrel off and replacing the guts which is easier said than done from what I've read. My gun is out of warranty by a few months and I've read of Tarantula's having this issue as well. Does the Tarantula have the same valve as the Viper? Any help will be appreciated!! Good thing I have a 410E to shoot in the meantime.

101909_Jean.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 27/05/2003

Just heard my .177 410E should be in by the end of the month. Just met someone who has one in .177 and he confirmed he had gotten 60 shots on a fill shooting Premier Lights at 900 fps. I can't wait for my gun to get through customs!

101898_Jean.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 27/05/2003

I've been prowling the classifieds and can't find a good used 410E with the adjustable power or even without. I suppose I'll just have to buy a new one. Sounds like a pretty good gun from what I've read.

101131_Greg Hill.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

I own a stock .22 cal beech stock 410E with scope. I bought the gun second hand via email exchange and have been very happy with it. I bought it for $350 with Cabella's 6.5-20 mil dot scope and 3 magazines - 2 which were cracked and now repaired after I called Pomona Air Guns who promptly send out 2 yellow replacements free of charge. My question is does anyone know how long it will take for the "power mod" upgrade to be done? I have read every comment and review on this board and am interested in the adjustable power but I don't want to have my gun tied up all summer long since I heard he is one guy working out of his house and doesn't even have email. I've only had the one warranty dealing with Pomona but have never actually done business with them regarding the exchange of money. They guy was very nice and promptly sent out the replacement parts the next day but it didn't cost him anything cause AA provided him with the parts. Would anyone share their major airgun purchase experiences with them? It sounds like everyone here does business with them due to the instances of comments regarding the adjustable power upgrade which I understand is only done by Pomona. I was told it requires drilling and tapping of the receiver some have said it looks unsightly while others disagree, but I was warned by a large airgun dealer to watch my back when dealing with them and he heard horror stories of the adjustable power upgrade gone bad. I just want to be sure they are good since I didn't buy the gun from them and I think I got a good deal and don't want to mess up a good thing. But I also want to get more shots and have the adjustability. I would appreciate any comments. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend shooting and enjoying the weather!!

101061_Barleypop.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

Finally worked up the nerve to drop a comment. I bought a 410E this Jan'03 and have been workin over the yard birds and early gophers. I love this rifle!! I thought my Beeman Deluxe tuned from the dealer R9 was unbeatable but I don't use it anymore since getting the larger caliber .22 410E. I bought the 410E based on the reviews on this site and the yellowboard forum. It seems they are the most objective. When doing early price comparisons I found the lowest cost source and most of the comments and reviews on this board confirmed my earlier findings. That is what sold me on the validity of the information on this site. I highly recommend this gun, and be sure and read ever review and comment listed here! I have never seen any more information and stats on any one gun concentrated by so many owners from such a wide demographic anywhere else. Some of the reviews are general, vague and questionable but most are extremely detailed and very useful along with the comments and challenges of claims on some reviews. I love it when you can see discussion about issues so I can make up my own mind. Its very enlightening when reading all these comments and then surfing on another chat room and hearing a dealer make questionable recommendations based on his backroom inventory or the product he is the importer for. It seems there are lots of mature professionals from many different disciplines in this hobby probably due to the barriers of entry (cost). I have to agree with the majority of the comments and reviews that this rifle is probably the best buy and best overall value either with or without the adjustable power option on the market now (I have adjustable power on mine and highly recommend it). I am thinking about an additional 410E in .177 due to the reported higher shot count (60) with the adjustable velocity turned down to JSB 8.4gr at 900 fps. I also want to sample a 410 carbine and check out the balance and feel. I think they would be fun guns. In closing, I haven't had any problems or complaints about my 410E except that some sort of safety would be nice. I only bought one magazine since I had a bad habbit of losing my Ruger 10/22 magazines afield. I figured I wouldn't lose it if it was always in the gun. I hope my contribution here will be helpful to others just as the reviews and comments from the earlier reviewers helped me from October-December of 2002 make my decision. Sorry for the long winded comment but these guns are alot of money and I feel time and research is worth the effort when buying these high tech new fangled toys! I really appreciated it when someone took the time to share their all thoughts and opinions with me!

100941_Blaine Goodin.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

I just noticed an earlier post about a Tarantula valve breaking. Funny thing so did my Thor around the same number of rounds. I love my Thor but my shooting pal just had his Tarantula Sporter jam up last month. He put the gun in the closet disgusted and said he'll send it back when he cools off. Something about spending the most amount of $$ on a gun in his whole life and it breaking after the year warranty is up and a week after he got laid off from work. Anyway I was thinking about selling mine for something else in the same price range that will shoot as well and the 410E is the only thing that tickles my fancy. I haven't seen any pattern of parts wearing out on the 410E's in all the posts here but if you know of anything besides the magazine issues please post it! I certainly didn't read anything about the FX valves wearing out so fast when I was reading about them. They really seem like they are built really heavy duty when I first got mine but there must be some really tiny parts inside that must really wear. I'm kinda scared to go inside cause I don't want to cause a leak! Anybody out there with 410E problems that I should know about?

100939_Roy From Colorado.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

Dang! Am I glad I stumbled on this site! I just about ordered a 410E from a dealer who was really badmouthing the adjustable power feature and the dealer associated with it. I decided to hold off since I thought I'd shop around a bit more. Boy am I glad I did. I just read a whole bunch of users on this site who love thier guns with the adjustable power so more investigation is in order. I've read the occaisional mention on the Fun Supply Forum (Yellow background board) and mostly its positive or not utilized. I don't think some guys use their guns much. I am conviced the 410E is the rifle I want with the adjustable power and an extra magazine or two. My youngest son just left for the Peace Corps, my wife passed away 2 years ago, my business runs itself and I have tons of time on my hands! I think this new hobby will be lots of fun!

100935_Nekokmik.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

I bought a 410E for shooting backyard vermin like birds and squirrels. I am an Inuit Indian from the Northwest Territories and I took this gun home with me while visiting my family and had the time of my life shooting almost the entire time I was there. I'm planning another trip home later this year and will bring another 410E with me and another pump to leave with my younger brother. He was begging me to leave the rifle but I had to save up another 6 months to buy another gun, scope and pump and I can't be without for the summer. I want to thank the shooters who posted because it really helped me choose the right gun, the right pellets and who to buy from.

100208_Joachim.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 21/05/2003

I have owned a pair of 410E's since March of 2001 and shoot them almost everyday year around and travel with them throughout Oregon, California, Washington, Montana and Colorado in my Motorhome. I have one in .177 and .22. They are both equally accurate and both are now outfitted with the grub screw aftermarket power adjustment which allows you adjust the velocity up and down. It also gives you more shots when you slow the pellet down. Sometimes I like to shoot the gun wide open but I only get about 25-30 shots and some pellets don't shoot too accurately when they go too fast. I think I paid around $605 for each gun from a small shop run out of a guys house in Victorville, California. He does airgunsmith work and is pretty darn knowelgeable being around for 25 years or so in the business. My son knows him pretty well and also has a pair of these guns who directed my to set them up just like his. I'm a bit fuzzy on how many pellets I've shot through these guns but I've gone through about 50 tins of .177 Kodiak pellets and 50 tins of .22 JSB dome pellets since I bought these two fine rifles. I use a carbon fiber tank from the medical industry and this keeps me shooting for about 2 weeks in between finding scuba shops or fire departments. I mounted a pair of Simmons 44 mag 6.5 x 20 scopes with sun shades on my guns originally and just replaced them with the mil dot versions of the same scopes last month. I gave my old ones with the multiplex reticles to my grandson who is just now going rimfire crazy growing up in Montana.
<br>I haven't had any problems with my 410E's so far. I've read alot of guys having all kinds of issues but I keep my fingers crossed but so far I've been very pleased with the way they perform and how accurate they shoot. My son owns 15-20 PCP repeaters of various calibers and brands but he only recomended the 410E's to me knowing my age and physical limitations. I think they are pretty good considering some of the guns he shoots cost 3 times more and frankly don't seem to be 3 times better!

98226_Cayuga.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 15/05/2003

I bought a 410E last year from Pomona Steve. He talked me into the power mod and 4 spare magazines - that way I can figure out when my air is out after 50 shots in .22. I've been shooting this gun everyday ever since it arrived and have left all my other hobbies high and dry. I only shoot maybe 200-300 rounds on some days but when the starlings are out I can shoot 1000-1500 rounds in one afternoon without breaking a sweat. I put up quite a suet feed station and sit on my balcony all day long and drop starlings from a rest - 30-70 yards in my backyard. I haven't had a single issue with my 410E or even a worn oring (which I know is comming soon cause I've got about 8000-9000 rounds through my gun) since I got it and I think its the greatest value going!! Great design!!

97304_Jean.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 13/05/2003

I've had a 410E in .22 for over a year and its great. Got the adjustable power upgrade and I get almost 50 shots shooting JSB's at about 875 fps. I've just ordered another one in .177 since my dealer has a few comming in shortly

96324_Roughrider.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 09/05/2003

From what I've read from US posters on this site, the 410E will do nicely for my needs. I really want a Rapid but for a third of the cost I can make do with a 410E. I've been reading and studying posts on about 4-5 forums and just put my order in for a 410E with the adjustable power option. Free shipping and Monthly special that really sweetened the deal!! I just ordered an R9 and some supplies since the prices were so good.

95322_Don Frye.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 06/05/2003

I've been watching all the comments concerning the 410E "power mod" and have noticed the only ones who have been negative are non-owners/users. They were repeating rumors or dealer propoganda who don't sell them. After trying unsuccessfully to find a used 410E with power mod I bought a new 410E in .22 with the power mod from Steve at Pomona Air Guns last fall and found it does give more shots (10-15 more at low power) and my .22 RWS domes shoot very well at lower power settings. It was my first dealing with him since he doesn't do email. I was a bit hesitant to do business with him but due to all the good postings I thought I'd give him a try - I found he has 25 years in the business and now I only do business with him despite the hassle of getting him on the phone!! He needs to get EMAIL!!! I have read all the warnings about the power mod on the website mentioned in the previous posts and also read the testmonials here on this site but when I started looking at the owners vs. the non owners that were posting I realized that I've got to put more credibility to the ones that were talking about their experiences rather than the ones speculating or repeating truisms from the "dealer/experts/self interest guru's". I didnt' see any negative comments from actual owners/users found in this case that the owners with the positive comments and claims were correct. If you read all the posts they are all saying the same thing! Rare that so many posters/users can agree on anything. 10-15 more shots per filling is a 25+% increase in shot capacity which is pretty significant and ideal for shooting target or informal shooting. Accuracy was improved in some lower velocities in some pellets, there was no leaking, no wear issues or confusion or repeatability issues etc. All the considerations and deliberations that I would have were discussed on this site by 20-30 different posters from all over the US. What a great way to get good field data on a product in one place and also a resource to openly display the lowest price and special services/mods!! Thanks Review Centre!!

94712_Karl.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 04/05/2003

I'm very interested in changing to this gun since my Tarantula has had its second valve assembly break in 25,000 rounds. $50 bucks a pop (if I work on it myself) and a day tearing apart and reinstalling the barrel to get it going after postage and calls. I'm sellin it and trying a new gun that is hopefully more trouble free since I live off the beaten path. Sounds like this gun has a pretty good following and also had some QC issues with parts comming loose in the gun and cracked magazines but know some guys who have had this fixed by the importer!
<br>Thanks for all the postings to all who chose to share their experiences.

Mrirok.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 04/05/2003

I wish all reviews were so lengthy and informative I really need some more reviews like this then I won't make a mistake when I have to go out and buy a Air Arms. I'm also curious as to the o-ring results and what other types of oils to use?L8R
<br>Mrirok

94343_Blaine.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 02/05/2003

I just read on the US Straght Shooters board that the power mod leaks and doesn't give you any more shots per fill as you turn down the power. This in essence contradicts all the claims of extended shots that are claimed on this rifle. What is the truth here!?!?! Many who responded on the SS board and had the mod done didn't use theirs enough to know or verify. Can anyone step up and set the record straight with some figures? It sounds like most of the posters here that mention the extra shots and great performance are avid shooters and know their stuff. It even seems like 2 are fighting in Iraq if you read all the posts like I have - Anyway it seems like one dealer who has a commercial interest (competition) to downplay the "mod" against a whole bunch of 410E heavy user enthusiasts who own them and swear by them. I still want to hear from you all! I am almost ready to buy one this summer.

92290_Zuel.'s Response to 90101_PlasmaEtcher.'s Review

Written on: 26/04/2003

I agree, very informative...I am very curious as to the results with the o-ring experiment. Please keep us posted!