Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

Sue72's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“I ordered a tent from gear Zone and they sent me the...”

Written on: 27/06/2006 by Sue72 (1 review written)

None.

Everything.

General Comments
I ordered a tent from gear Zone and they sent me the wrong one, and I still haven't received the correct one (this has been going on for nearly 8 weeks). No return phone calls as promised. Only 1 email reply, and I have sent them 4 or 5 emails over the last 2 months. I can't get in touch with them this week as they've turned their phones off so that they can deal with all their new orders due to the launch of their new website!

This isn't a one off. My friend has had a similar problem with them. My friend ordered a sleeping bag 7 weeks ago, and he still hasn't received it, and he too has had no reply to the emails that he has sent to them. Their customer service is awful.

• Tent, £150

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to Sue72's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk