Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

chennech's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Best Travel Store booked me on to a flight that had a...”

Written on: 13/06/2006 by chennech (1 review written)

None

Horrible flights.
Horrible customer service.

General Comments
Best Travel Store booked me on to a flight that had a connection in 2 separate airports and they did not notify me about it. When I called to complain and talk to someone about the flight, it was hours before I could get through the machines. When I finally got to speak to a representative they were not friendly, and they wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor. Save yourself the money and nerves and book elsewhere.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Besttravelstore's Response to 246921_chennech's Review

Written on: 01/09/2007

The reviewer, failed to mention that schedule changes are controlled completely by applicable airlines, and that he/she booked the mentioned two-connection flight voluntarily. Best Travel Store has no control over schedule changes, and we work with airlines to provide either a full refund (under some circumstances) or accomodate passengers on the best alternative connections available. Schedule changes are a possibility whenever a flight is booked with any travel agency or airline, and we regret that the customer does not wish to accept this.

347203_Kameecookie's Response to 246921_chennech's Review

Written on: 23/02/2008

the best travel store agents should apologize for the mixup instead of leaving a negative comment to the reviewer. It is partially the websites fault for not mentioning in the itinerary about the layover in different airports but instead they make an excuse for their actions and blame it as the customer and airlines fault. Seeing the BTS comment makes me even want to book less at their website and even tell my friends and family not to not book there too!